The family business is, and often remains, a primary source of financial security.
Holly Street Wealth Advisors can help you develop a business succession strategy that meets the needs of family stakeholders throughout the generations. We offer comprehensive transition planning for those wanting to move from active ownership and management to passive ownership.
As part of these services we may provide:
- Exit strategies for the majority stakeholders of a business
- Incentive planning for senior management
- Pre-sale preparation services
- Assistance in identifying and training succession leadership
- Planning services for key stakeholders to maximize overall after tax gains
How Can We Help You?
Contact us at our Holly Street Wealth Advisors office or submit business inquiry online.
If a family business is to continue, it is vital to consider the goals, talents and expectations of other stakeholders. As a neutral advisor, Holly Street Wealth Advisors can help you realistically evaluate the business skills, experience and desires of potential successors to make the most advantageous decisions.
The members of our Family Enterprise are focused on both the family business and the business of the family.
Our Family Enterprise Services
For many the family business is, and often remains, the economic engine that fuels the financial security of many generations.
Some of the issues you can get answers to are:
- Succession and transition of business leadership
- Meeting the needs and expectations of family stakeholders through succeeding generations
- Preparing the wealth creator for life after the business has been sold or transitioned to other leadership
- Our concern extends to the family’s economic success and each individual family member’s emotional well-being as well as the capacity to function as a successful social enterprise.
We understand the challenges and responsibilities involved in:
- Raising strong families who deal appropriately with financial success
- Passing important values down to children and grandchildren
- Responding to differences within and between generations
- Contending with social pressure and the expectations of others
Our Family Office Services
Many families today feel that they would benefit by establishing a family office. Holly Street Wealth Advisors offers a range of family office services that allow you to:
Consolidate your investment and financial information
Develop a complete tax compliance strategy
Access to advanced bill pay services
Our services relieve family offices of the necessary costs associated with a family office, such as rent, salaries, taxes, benefits, equipment and technology. Additionally, many family offices must buy and learn to use expensive software and pay large fees for customization only to learn that it is difficult to access the information needed to make informed decisions. Holly Street Wealth Advisor’s professionally trained staff assists your family office by satisfying each family’s individual requirements. You benefit by freeing up significant personal time while receiving consistent reporting and saving money.
As your family office we provide:
These services are provided and designed to assist in achieving your investment objectives while managing your risks.
Insurance Policy Reviews
We review your risks and current coverage as well as your premiums and financial ratings of the companies providing life, health, disability, property, casualty and liability insurance to you. We provide a summary and make appropriate recommendations.
Expert Tax Planning
We review and guide family members in planning to mitigate family tax liabilities and coordinate with your tax professional the preparation of the annual tax returns.
Through our accounting programs we maintain the financial records for the family while providing specialized reports tailored to the family members’ needs on an agreed upon frequency.
Bill Pay and Payroll Service
We streamline and simplify payments processing We organize and execute your entire payroll function. Paycheck calculations, instant checks, direct deposit, withholding calculations, taxes and state and federal filings can be arranged.
Our Business Advisory Services
Employee and Executive Retirement Planning
Open Architecture Platforms | Support for plan sponsors and participants | Competitive Pricing
Business Investment Accounts
Corporate investment accounts | High Yielding Savings accounts
Executive Retention Planning
Executive deferred compensation | Safe Harbor Plans
ESOP Planning | Investment banking relationships